Welcome to my own professional site at the HAN school of Engineering, department of Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) .On this site there is information about the courses I teach at ESE:
- Information and study material for the digital signal processing (DSB/DSPESE) course.
- Information and study material for the digital system design (DSO/DSD/DIG3) course.
- Information and study material for the control systems engineering (PRJ3/ECS) course.
Downloads of software demos for practical work sessions.
Downloads of self-developed software, including:
- A GUI programmer/debug Server tool for the Segger J-Link.
- A GUI programmer/debug Server tool for the STMicroelectronics STLink.
- An arm uVision + GCC Demo project for the STM32F0 + StdPeriphLib + CPALv2 I2C Lib + C/C++ that uses ARM-none-eabi-gcc 5.2 can be found here.
- Some demo projects with the STM32 microcontroller with the CMake.
Information and study material about aspects of Software engineering.
Information and study material about UNIX and UNIX tools.
HAN ESE students can get access to non-public study material .